1. When you realize that more dogs equals more conspirators.
2. That very moment when you can totally tell who the clown is between the two (or more) of them.
3. That “OMG” moment when they see you from across the yard, even if they just saw you twelve seconds ago, and the puppy stampede that will follow.
4. When you realize that dogs and humans might not be so different in the parenting department.
5. Whenever playtime suddenly gets suspiciously quiet, then you walk in and see this.
6. When you realize that your dogs are your best friends, and you can’t decide whether you’re laughing or crying.
7. When you go to open a cheese wrapper and they all stop and look at you like this…
8. When you look into those adorable faces and say “How am I gonna afford to feed all of you?”
9. The moment when you realize more dogs equal more poops, and you kind of hate yourself.
10. When your dogs look like they’re about to drop the hottest rap album this summer.
11. It’s 6AM, five below zero and your dogs have to pee. Yes, all of them. Yes, right now.
12. When you realize that wearing black just isn’t worth it anymore. OR you decide to rock dog fur as the latest accessory.
13. When every activity in the home suddenly HAS to become a team sport!